- Ground Beef
- Onions, diced
- Mint (finely chopped fresh or dried)
- Prepare all your fresh ingredients
- Mix ingredients with ground beef
- Shape mixture into patties or place on skewers
- BBQ until cooked to your liking
Serve kebabs on pita bread or over rice with your favourite salad (tabouleh, fattoush, etc) and sauce (muhammara or taziki).
If your ground beef is dry, adding a small spoon of olive oil to add fat and flavour.
Other herb alternatives to mint include fresh parsley or fresh basil.