- 6 eggs
- 2 cups flour (sub wheat free flour)
- ½-1 cup of corn meal
- Couple pinches of baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼-1 cup of milk (or dairy free alternatives) for consistency
- Toppings to your liking
- Whisk together eggs, salt, pepper.
- Mix in dry ingredients, then add milk to get to medium thick consistency. The mixture is forgiving with over whipping.
- Add interior ingredients which could include: spinach, bell peppers, mushrooms.
- Line pan with butter, olive oil, or your choice
- Add mixture to pan.
- Then add your topping ingredients which could include: feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, cooked bacon.
- Cook 25-30 minutes at 375. Cooked when knife removed comes out clean. Once cooked, broil until top is browned to liking.
Some of our favourite combinations are:
- Spinach, feta, sun-dried tomatoes
- Bell peppers, mushrooms, bacon